City CYC facilitates a positive community experience for students attending school camps.
School groups are our speciality and City CYC has been purposely designed to ensure student safety and teacher peace of mind.
City CYC is dedicated to school-aged groups during school terms (Monday to Friday). We do not take backpackers or individual bookings. You can enquire about your preferred dates here.
- Centrally located on the corner of Collins Street and King Street, Melbourne
- Operating over five levels, with each school group allocated its own secured area with key tag access.
- Stylish accommodation with twin-share teacher rooms and student rooms sleeping 4-6, all with ensuites and linen provided.
- Spacious function room for each school group with quality AV equipment and free wifi access
- Full catering provided in a shared dining room (packed lunches for groups going off-site for the day)
- Conveniently close to Southern Cross station and tram services
- Easy walk to many of Melbourne’s best landmarks/venues
- Resource material to help plan your city program (see Planning > Activities section)
We look forward to working together with you to create a memorable experience for you and your students!