If you’re on the hunt for a half-day or full-day space hire for your event, look no further than CYC City. We offer a variety of spaces to suit your event needs and requirements.
Our fully-refurbished heritage-listed building is a group accommodation venue situated in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD. CYC City is central, secure and ideal for school, church, youth and community groups. We have a variety of fantastic spaces for you to host your event – you just have to choose which one suits you best!
About the space
Our King Street Hub is the perfect place for your meeting, workshop, or presentation. Centrally located on King Street (near the corner of Francis Street), this space is ideal for small to midsize gatherings of up to 40 people for your work or community group. The space can be set up classroom style, theatre style, or you can arrange the chairs and tables to suit your event.
- A versatile open space of approximately 80m²
- Entry via King Street with secure keypad access
- TV screen, HDMI connectivity and free wifi access
- Chairs and tables for theatre-style or classroom activities
- Modern toilet amenities
- Tea and coffee facilities including bar fridge and microwave
- Catered package options available (morning or afternoon tea, light lunches etc.)
- 5 minute walk from Southern Cross station trains and trams