If you’re on the hunt for a half-day or full-day space hire for your event, look no further than CYC City. We offer a variety of spaces to suit your event needs and requirements.
Our fully-refurbished heritage-listed building is a group accommodation venue situated in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD. CYC City is central, secure and ideal for school, church, youth and community groups. We have a variety of fantastic spaces for you to host your event – you just have to choose which one suits you best!
About the space
A large, versatile event space in Melbourne CBD? You got it! With secure access from Collins Street and only a five minute walk from Southern Cross Station, the CYC Basement Hub can be booked on a daily basis and has the versatility of accommodating up to 150 people with a variety of layout options.
- A versatile open space of approximately 165m²
- Entry via Collins Street down stairs with secure keypad access (lift available for guests with mobility issues)
- Media screens, DVD player, Apple TV, HDMI connectivity and free wifi access
- Sound system with hand-held microphone and stand
- Theatre-style seating (if required)
- Chairs and tables for classroom activities (if required)
- Additional 30m² sunken lounge area break-out space
- Comfortable furnishings including cushions, couches and ottomans
- Fully air-conditioned
- Modern toilet amenities
- Tea and coffee facilities including bar fridge and microwave
- Catered package options available (morning or afternoon tea, light lunches etc).
- 5 minute walk from Southern Cross station trains and trams
The Basement Hub floor plan