Because we are aware that the temporary community experience can be a powerful means of building relationships, developing people and growing churches – your event is important to us also.
We therefore take time to understand the needs of each individual group and the leaders who are planning and implementing church retreats and conferences.
Our purpose-built venue offers the services of our experienced and professional staff who will work with you as you plan and prepare your event.
Weekend bookings are able to be made from Friday afternoon through to Sunday afternoon. You can enquire about your preferred dates here.
- Centrally located on the corner of Collins Street and King Street, Melbourne
- Operating over five levels, with each group allocated their own area secured with key tag access
- Stylish accommodation including family and twin share rooms, all with modern ensuites and linen provided
- Spacious function room for your group including quality AV equipment and free wifi access
- Full catering provided in a shared dining room
- Conveniently close to Southern Cross station and tram services
- Easy walk to many of Melbourne’s best landmarks/venues
- Resource material to help plan your city program
We look forward to working together with you to create a memorable experience for your church group!